Hospital Security Services
A hospital is like a city within a city, and each one is complex and different. Hospitals face unique security and safety challenges because of the high volume of visitors and patients, fast paced environment, and patient confidentiality concerns.
At Twin City Security, we understand these needs and design hospital security services to accommodate our clients; we customize hospital security programs to deal with the individual personality of the hospital and the surrounding environment. We begin with a thorough survey and discussion of the results with hospital management. We then develop hospital security services covering training, policies and protocols, and implementation. We are proud to ensure that all operation post duties will meet or exceed the Joint Commission of Hospital Accreditation Standards.
We assign hospital security officers who have received training in bloodborne pathogens, aggressive behavior, and fire safety, as well as ongoing training specific to your site and your needs. Everything can be customized, including officers' uniforms.
Our hospital security services include:
- Enforce all rules and regulations
- Implement visitor control program
- Monitor and enforce employee I.D. procedures
- Design and implement loss prevention program
Regular patrols and checks
- Provide emergency room and maternity ward protection
- Perform interior and exterior patrols
- Perform regular inspection of safety equipment
Hospital personnel assistance
- Provide employee and visitor escort as necessary
- Crisis intervention
- Assist staff with unruly patients and visitors
- Respond to all code assists promptly
- Operation room needs
Handling of special or unusual circumstances
- Investigate all thefts and unusual incidents
- Investigate suspicious persons and vehicles
- Create professionally written reports and records
Assisting in design and application of state of the art equipment
- Closed circuit TV
- Access control
- Hospital owned equipment
- Patient valuables
At Twin City Security, we understand the needs and challenges of hospitals and other medical facilities. We're proud to provide unparalleled hospital security services, tailored to the healthcare industry and customized to the preferences and unique needs or individual facilities.